[Advaita-l] Advaitic foods

Dr D Bharadwaj dr.d.bharadwaj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 20:53:27 CST 2010

Dear Sri Kman,

You said '' Brahmins stopped eating
meat only after Buddha's teachings and the competition from Buddhism. ''

Can you please tell us how you are so sure? According whom is it so ?? I
mean Sir, I would like to know whether this claim is established beyond all
doubt by somebody authorized to do so?

Pranams

శ్రీరమణార్పణమస్తు
Dr. D. Bharadwaj