[Advaita-l] spiritual daily routines of the members

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 11:27:18 CST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Jagannathan mahadevan <
jagannathan.mahadevan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Siva Senani ji is right in saying that the routines may not be revealed
due to problems of misunderstanding and feeling of damba.  People also may
pass judgements and comparative analysis etc.

श्रीमात्रे नमः

In addition to these reasons, I have also found many obstacles coming in my
way when I openly speak about these matters.  That is, if I say  I am doing
this and that -- I do not know why -- next time when I have to do that  I
face obstacles. This has happened to me repeatedly. Hence, I keep these
things to myself.

I should, however, thank Bhaskarji for his post. I am very happy to learn
about members who observe dharma well and serve as an example for many
others like me to follow.

With best wishes,.
Ravi