[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Dec 1 22:49:49 CST 2010

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> [Once again, apologies to those who have been waiting patiently for me to add
> them to the list]
>
> Alpa
> ----
>
> I am a beginner in studying advait vedanta.
>

> Juan Oelckers
> -------------
>
> I studied vedanta advaita many years ago in south america and want to restart
> with my studies if possible, now iam 50 and maybe is time to learn something
> really important and try to catch something make sense to our life.

One more:

Alex
----

Hello,
I have always had an interest in philosophy and comparative religion, and
probably one of the most admirable schools I've come across is Advaita. That
said though, I am not as well informed as I'd like to be, and if this forum
can introduce me to Shankara, Ramana Maharshi and so on, that would make
this a good experience.

Alexander