[Advaita-l] How to become a Hindu? comment to previous posts

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 07:57:22 CDT 2010

Very good analysis Krishnadasji. Saying all religions are same is a very simplistic statement and no serious scholar will make such sweeping statements even though he may not criticise the religions other than his own. Even within Hinduism the Dvaitas and that the Advaitas have different perspectives.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya