[Advaita-l] Upanisadbrahmayogin commentary of Upanisads

Krishnadas Krishnadas at antiquebooks.com.au
Sun Aug 15 03:14:56 CDT 2010

Pranams,

Thanks to the members of this forum, who provided the information, we are
currently in correspondence with The Adyar Library and Research Centre, and
in the midst of preparing to purchase all 108 Upanisads, with Sanskrit
commentary of Upanisadbrahmayogin, in 9 volumes.

Admittedly, we won't be seeing the books to verify that all the volumes do,
in fact, uniformly, have the commentaries of Upanisadbrahmayogin, as the
books are being sent directly to the scholar who will be using them,
elsewhere in India.  However, at the time of ordering the books from the
ALRC, we did asked for confirmation of this, and received an affirmative
response.  Furthermore, the Preface to Volume Two states "The Adyar Library
and Research Centre has published all the 108 Upanisad-s with the Advaitic
commentary of Upanisad Brahma Yogin.....completed in December 1751". (sic)

Krishnadas