[Advaita-l] Knowledge, renunciation and varNASrama rules

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:15:57 CDT 2010

Namaste Sri Vidyasankar

Request you see this example to see why it is wrong both Brahmins and
nondvijas get Brahmavidya equally

A is Brahmin does nitya karma gets Citta Suddhi takes Sanyasa and get
Brahmavidya. He has lot of rules and regulations what to eat and
drink. He has to follow all rules throughout. eat veg food and no
drinks even in Sanyasa.

B is nondvija has no rules and regulations eat everything drink
everything any time no Nitya Karma because he has no Upanayana no
Citta Suddhi. No Sanyasa. Stay at home with wife. But he can hear
Purana and Gita lectures and get Brahmavidya.

This is not correct. Kindly explain if you think it is correct.

Regards

-Venkatesh