[Advaita-l] "adhikarins" and the continuation of the body after jnana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Apr 26 07:39:56 CDT 2010

Nevertheless, I intend to discuss this sUtra and bhAshya in some detail,
so
I will get started over the upcoming weekend.

sAshtAnga prANAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Surprisingly & unfortunately, this time only 'firing' from you, no
clarification from your goodself, normally you wont do that, especially
with me prabhuji...I dont have to mention here, earlier days, you had
enough patience to clarify my much more sillier  doubts on advaita
doctrine & I'd still cherish those moments prabhuji.  It seems this time I
might have hurt your sentiments with my fussy nature ..My apologies for
that prabhuji...Henceforth, I would try to refrain myself from asking you
those doubts prabhuji, you can just ignore my mails in this thread
prabhuji.

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar