[Advaita-l] About Shri Ramaraya

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 17:41:09 CDT 2010

The Telugu translation of Sankara's Gita Bhashya by Sri Dr. Pullela Sriramachandrudu contains khandana of Sri Ramanuja's commentary and Sri Vedantadesika's commentary after every sloka  (upto 13.27 only ) which is based on Sri Bellamkonda Ramaraya Kavi's BhashyArka parakAshika

Sri Bellamkonda Rama Raya is said to be a great haragrIva upAsaka, and by the grace of Lord hayagrIva he became proficient in advaita vedanta. Some of his compositions srImaddhayavadana satakam, bhAgavata catusslokI vyAkhya, advaita vijayaH, dharma man~jarI, srI ramAvallabharAya satakam, Five ashtaka-s  are published by sAdhana Grantha Mandali (SGM), Tenali, Guntur dist.
A.P.

--Srikrishna