[Advaita-l] sandhya vandanam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:33:36 CDT 2010

Namaste.

This URL contains a pdf of 'navagraha sUktam', a collection of Vedic
mantras:

http://lansingtemple.org/navagrahas/prayers/NG%20trans.pdf

You can also download the sUktam recited by scholars. (search the net)

In my understanding, since all events in life are influenced by graha-s,
their preeti is a must in order that adverse influence is warded off.  To
this end, 'tarpanam' is given to them thrice a day.

More inputs could come from other members as well.

Om Tat Sat