[Advaita-l] A matter for Adjudication

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Apr 13 06:34:07 CDT 2010

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri VidyA prabhuji
Hare Krishna

You said in reply to Smt. Savitri mAtAji :

// quote //
It is not a question of consensus-building or even vote-taking about the
topics being discussed.
// unquote//

But kindly tell me what is your impartial  reading of the below call from
Sri Subbu prabhuji

// quote //

I request all the interested members and the Moderators to give a serious
thought to this, especially in view of the posts from Shri Bhaskar ji.  An
adjudication based on the facts that are clearly available to us at this
point of time will go a long way in preventing students of Advaita, both
members who are present here and those who might view these discussions in
the archives in the future,  from arriving at (1) wrong conclusions and /
or
(2) resting with the feeling that 'this is a point of contention, not
decidable for eternity'.

// unquote //

Prabhuji, dont you think he has already concluded what he is saying is
correct & ultimate & what his opponent is saying is wrong & out of the
mark!!  I think calling for the favour from the members & asking
moderators to adjudge the proceeding in favour him shows how desparate he
is to float his theory in the forum & his enthu to prove other party is
entirely wrong...For that matter, I can also bluntly say whatever
justification he has given in support of avidyA lesha (hardly anything is
there apart from that One sUtra 4-1-15) is completely irrelevant and out
of context...you tell me prabhuji, how can a meaningful debate can take
place when blind arbitrary remarks imposed on others' view points??  For
that matter Sri subbu prabhuji not even directly studied my parama
guruji's works & he depends upon his friend's phone call for the
understanding of Sri SSS works..But nevertheless he dared to question the
understanding of Sri SSS,..how funny it is :-))  I know, you are
saMpradAya baddha & it is obligatory for you to oblige the theories that
comes under the tag of tradition.  But atleast when it comes to sensitive
issues like above, I expect your goodself to be impartial being a
moderator.  I liked Sri Ravi Mayavaram prabhuji's impartial observation in
this regard.

Kindly pardon me, I've taken some liberty to voice my thoughts openly..my
apologies if I said anything wrong here...If you think Sri subbuji is
right in his observation that I am misguiding the novice members of this
list..Kindly tell me so, I'll give up this discussion immeidately without
any hard feelings prabhuji.

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar