[Advaita-l] A note on ‘Avidya lesha’ 'अविद्यालेशः’ (Part 3) Concluded

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 07:56:54 CDT 2010

Dear Bhaskarji'

Why not simplify and say that the Brahmajnani according to Dvaita will definitely have some ego as the Jiva does not give up the Jivahood. Brahmajnani according to Advaita will give up Jivahood and the last trace of ego. The Brahmajnani according to Visistadvaita will oscillate between these two states. Correct me if this simplification is not appropriate.

Regards,

Sunil k. Bhattacharjya