[Advaita-l] Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 4

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 06:16:38 CDT 2009

Dear Shyamji,

Till Videhamukti, whether the delay is due to the voluntary desire to serve or otherwise, the Jivanmukta has to work. Lord Krishna told us that everybody has to wotk and He Himself worked. The  Jivanmukta's niskama Karma is no Karma, in the sense we understand what Karma is, as it does not attract any fruit to the doer.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya