[Advaita-l] pradhanika rahasya - The mystery of the foundation

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Sep 29 01:19:23 CDT 2009

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Jaldhar prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks a lot for sharing the translation of rahasya traya.  Here in South
India, we chant these rahasya traya, navArNava maNtra & vidhi (anga nyAsa,
karanyAsa etc.), mAla maNtra & shApOddhAraNa maNtra-s 'silently' & unless
there is a formal initiation from the AchArya, we should not chant these
verses openly,loudly & should not do the 'nyAsa-s' though you are fluent
in doing so!!  I donot know how these rituals would be at your
place...Kindly let me know more about these formalities in your tradition.

Your humble servant
Hari HariHari Bol!!!
bhaskar