[Advaita-l] Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 4

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:58:57 CDT 2009

Shyamji,

It is an interesting discourse by you.  Appreciate it.

I have a question for you.  It is our conviction that all jeevas are
Brahman in lakshyaartham, if not the Mahaavaakyas would be meaningless.  So
much so, would it not be important that people realize the ego to be the
culprit and try renonuncing it rather than the Ashrama?

Regards,