[Advaita-l] vidya,avidya and Brahman and holography

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 06:25:30 CDT 2009

There is a subtle difference in the way we see and the Jivanmukta sees. The Jivanmukta has the Vidya and realises what is Maya and others do not. The latter is due to Avidya. Other scholars may tell this in a more rigorous way. I feel just a simplistic statement that Vidya and Aditya can coexist in Brahman may not be adequate.

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya