[Advaita-l] Purusamedha

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 05:13:30 CDT 2009

Sunil ji,

You have touched on the original intention of 'incarceration' in prison, beyond protecting society -- to encourage 'repentence' for the deed in the individual; whether for a period of incarceration, or to the death penalty. Some prisons today and their 'faith' visitors put in a great deal of such work --frequently offering various forms of meditation as a commencement of this process; and especially for those condemned to death. One of Christianity's better moments...

Michael