[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi and Advaita Vedanta

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 10:28:08 CDT 2009

A correction, with apologies to Sadaji: the website is www.advaitaforum.org
for these videos.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Shepherd [mailto:michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk]
Sent: 14 September 2009 13:37
To: advaita vedanta
Subject: Ramana Maharshi and Advaita Vedanta

I asked a question recently about how members here see the relationship
between Ramana Maharshi and his method of vichara and Advaita Vedanta.

I'd just like to note here that I have gained  a very full answer to this
from Sri Kuntimaddi Sadananda's series of videos on this subject, on the
Chinmaya Mission website, which I strongly recommend. He takes the texts he
expounds on from Ramanaji's 'Forty Verses', the Sad Darshanam.

Michael