[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi and Adwaita

Dr D Bharadwaj dr.d.bharadwaj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 22:24:16 CDT 2009

Sri Ramana had said that he did not know Sri Shankara, that he did not know
and did not bother to know the 'name' of his realization. But when he heard
some people started doing pArAyaNa of the works of Sri Sankara, he was
curious to know who this Shankara was who had the same experience as his. He
asked them to read out more of his works came to know about these matters.

SrIramaNArpaNamastu

Dr. D. Bharadwaj
drdbharadwaj at gmail.com
dr.d.bharadwaj at gmail.com