[Advaita-l] Mithya and Maya

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 08:42:30 CDT 2009

Sri Sastri ji,

No offence intended.. but sometimes I feel sorry for that old rope and that
old snake, dragged out for a demonstration, then shoved back in their jnani
pigeonhole... so, a little fun...

When you have ascertained that it's a rope and not a snake, do you

1) wipe your spectacles

2) laugh at the antics of chit-shakti lila

3) go down on your knees and praise the rope for wishing to be like Krishna
?

Michael :)