[Advaita-l] manyu suktam

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Tue Sep 1 20:07:48 CDT 2009

Dear members
Manyu has a meaning anger.I have not come across any distinct suktham
devoted to manyu like Srisuktham,Durga suktham,Nakshatra suktham,Narayana
suktham,Pavamana Suktham,Bhu Suktham,Purusha Suktham,Vishnu Suktham,Neela
Suktham,Baghya Suktham and Saraswathi Suktham to name a few.May be Manyu
Suktham refers to Sri Rudram as in it we pray to Lord Shiva to leave His
anger on us and bless us.R.Krishnamoorthy.