[Advaita-l] Rebirth

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 04:19:28 CDT 2009

Anbuji,

Namskaram

Pl bear with me for the questions that may appear stupid , but nevertheless throw some more light on the following aspects, please

What is exactly 'Prana' , is it not just the energy  (the prakruthi)??

Are panchayandriyas  not part of physicalbody...just  as organs?

"As directed by Eswara gets into another body according to karmapala" you said,
but treating Eswara as someone sitting away accunting for all karmas appears more dwaitic why even abrhamic

Please, please dont ever conclude I am critical or sceptical ..... I am trying get how Advaita vedanta sees all these things whose very basic  is " aham Brahmasmi' and asserts realizing that is that waht amounts to mukthi

As I said earler , my little knwoledge about the whole vedanta/ scriptures is from english translations and books like that of swami Vivekananda, swami Ramateertha etc. may be due to this limited knwoledge I am asking these questions so that I can get the whole picture

Pranams
Vishy