[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 05:58:50 CDT 2009

Namaste Shri Bhaskar,

In this message thread we are discussing how one may use interaction/
influence between the three/ four states of consciousness in our sAdhanA.

If we say these states and independent of each other, I assume we are
also implying that they do not interact with each other or influence
each other. In that case validity of vidyA-s as I understand them is
questionable.

Regards,
Shrinivas

praNAms
Hare Krishna
Kindly pardon my ignorance...I am not able to corelate your statement with
Smt. Savitri mAtAji's 'avasthA traya mail'....Could you please elaborate
with more details.
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar