[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Oct 23 04:47:30 CDT 2009

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Kindly pardon my ignorance...I am not able to corelate your statement with
Smt. Savitri mAtAji's 'avasthA traya mail'....Could you please elaborate
with more details.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

As I understand it, the three avasthAs are completely mutually exclusive
and independent of one another. The gist of the tenet is this.

Savithri

Namaste,

In that case, I am afraid, all the rishis wasted their time in formulating
and teaching
innumerable vidyA-s/ upAsanA-s. Probably, at the top of the list of these
rishis who
wasted their time in such pursuits is pAtanjali.

Regards,
Shrinivas