[Advaita-l] Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 4

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 00:27:02 CDT 2009

Dear Shyamji
here, what do you mean by 'Sanyasa' ?  Hope you too agree its certainly not just taking diksha from some guru and retiring in to some place away from all  wearing kavi
At whatever age wherever one live  , if one can live without any sort of attachemnt /desire to anything or anyone, despite living in market place one can be in sanyas