[Advaita-l] A Perspective - 4

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 18:38:08 CST 2009

Sunilji - PraNAms

First according to Nyaaya, no body does any action without a goal. Niskaama is only means no self-centered desire.

Anyway I think Krishna will decide what He has to do with such a bhakta. Let us leave it to that supreme intelligence what course of action needed to turn the attention of nishkaama to naiskarmyam.

The subject is in His hands, I just remain.

Hari Om!
Sadananda