[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Suresh Marur suresh.marur at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:45:26 CST 2009

On your last comment in "thought" to remove "thought", I came across a
recent question and answer that were quite intriguing.

Q: Vedanta at the end of the day is still a thought process. So how can it
lead to knowledge as it is but a thought.

The answer was even better:

A: If we were to say that our thoughts are a dream, Vedanta is like the lion
in the dream that when we "see", shakes us out of the dream and launches us
into "waking".

- Suresh