[Advaita-l] Fw: Re: On Purusha and prakrithi of Sankhya Yoga

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 07:22:33 CDT 2009

--- On Mon, 5/25/09, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] On Purusha and prakrithi of Sankhya Yoga
To: "A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
Date: Monday, May 25, 2009, 4:46 PM

Sorry friend, please do not misunderstand. It is as if after my describing the entire Ramayana now you are saying that I have told you that Sita was a male. Where did I say that individual purusha is lower than Prakriti? As long as the Individual purusha is enamoured by Prakriti it does not remember its transcendental nature and that it is the master of prakriti as long as the individual purusha identifies itself with the prakriti. It is very easy to misunderstand the written sentences and hence there is no real substitute for  a guru. Hence my sincere suggestion would be that please better go to a guru and have a dialogue with him if the concept of Sankhya is baffling you.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya