[Advaita-l] Sankhya & Yoga

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Fri May 8 08:08:20 CDT 2009

Sri Srikanta,

Thank you, but I beg further enlightenment...

Would the implication be, that 'sankya' and 'yoga' were used as general
terms for 'knowledge' and 'practice' before being codified (in a later view
?) as 'systems' ? Thus their terms would be well known without yet such a
codification, as a darshana ?

Michael