[Advaita-l] Patanjali Yoga Sutra. I.3

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 19:39:58 CDT 2009

Yoga with Vivekakhyati (knowledge of Sankhya) helps one to anchor the Soul to Ishvara  and Patanjali says that  Om (Brahman) is the verbal representation of Ishvara. Yoga with the the concept of Advaita Vedanta alone can helps one to realise that the Soul is not different from Brahman. Yoga is essential  in Dvaita as well as in Advaita.