[Advaita-l] Pancikarana vs. Trivrtkarana (was Re: Dr Mani Dravid)

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 20:43:18 CDT 2009

Dear Shri Vidyasankarji,

I am looking for two books of Adi Sankaracharya and shall be grateful if you kindly let me know where to get these from, in case you are in the know of that. These are as follows:

1)
Jayamangala Bhashya on Sankhya karika), both Sanskrit verses and English translation. Of course the scholars are not unanimous as to who is its author.

2)
Lalita Trishati Bhashya, English translation. (I have the original Sanskrit book) I think the one published by the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan is out of print.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya