[Advaita-l] ADMIN: Please Stop the Discussion on this Thread (Re: Dr Mani Dravid)

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:03:21 CDT 2009

I for my part, apologize and will stop on this thread. If anyone is to
blame for complaints - it's likely me, I personally think there was
nothing objectionable about Venkats emails or what he wrote. I should
admit this topic makes me go off the rails a bit - and that very
likely offended someone :-).

Rama