[Advaita-l] ADMIN: Please Stop the Discussion on this Thread (Re: Dr Mani Dravid)

MSR abhayambika at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:10:43 CDT 2009

namaste Sri Venkat,

Did you take explicit permission from Sri Mani Dravid Satrigal that you
are going to discuss his view on a public forum with "open to all"
public archives?  This not a published paper or a book, which we can
comment upon and discuss. This was a private conversation between you
and Sri Sastrigal. Since Sri Sastrigal is not a member of the list and
does not have an opportunity to clarify his position, it is better to
drop this discussion, especially with the subject as Sri Sastrigal.

I received a complaint about it. If you have received such a permission
from the Sri Sastrigal, kindly clarify. I hope members understand that
this and not post further in this thread.

Thank you.

With best wishes,
Ravi