[Advaita-l] Adi Shankara's works on Surya Bhagawan

Mahadevan Babu babunim at optushome.com.au
Wed Mar 11 04:32:40 CDT 2009

Dear Friends,

I request if any of you can please help me find  a piece of Adi
Shankara's works (like a stotram,  or a piece from a bhashyam) or any
granthavali that he has done for Surya Bhagawan.

We are planning to celebrate this year Sri Adi Shankara's Jayanthi
with a theme as " ShaNmatasThApanAcharya " here in Sydney.

I have the complete Adi Shankara's Granthavali, but not able to find
one regarding Surya Bhagawan.

I would much appreciate your directions in the above.

Thanking You

M.Babu