[Advaita-l] Books on Advaita (any recommendations)?

K.Manoharan manoharan1401 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 02:04:09 CST 2009

Hari Om,

Please visit this website www.shasthranethralaya.org.  Your search will end
here.

Kind Regards,
Manoharan

-----Original Message-----
From: advaita-l-bounces at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
[mailto:advaita-l-bounces at lists.advaita-vedanta.org] On Behalf Of Suresh
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 9:26 PM
To: advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Subject: [Advaita-l] Books on advaita (any recommendations)?

Dear Friends,

I am wondering if there are books available that deal with both theory and
practice (such as meditation etc.) of advaita. The reason I am asking is,
most of the time the books seem to be full of neo-Vedanta stuff as opposed
to advaita as taught by Sankara. It's frustrating. It'd help if someone
could point to something more authentic (preferably ones which we can read
online).

Hope to hear your thoughts on this.

Warmly,
Suresh