[Advaita-l] Adi Sankaracharya's bhashyas

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 20:44:10 CDT 2009

Sorry some words got omitted. The full sentences are as follows;

<<As regards the Viveka Chudamani there seems to be no doubt that Adi Sankaracharya
wrote it. As regrds the Saundarya Lahari, however it appears that the Anandalahari portion
could have been written by another author. >>

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya