[Advaita-l] Pancikarana vs. Trvrtkarana (Analysis)

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:19:43 CDT 2009

>The contemplation that the 'elements' are at causal >level more than a reflection of their gross form seems

>to me too valuable a thought to a true Advaitin, to be >dismissed as some missionary-wallah's distortion of >Hinduism?

I have no dispute with technical relationships. Yes, the elements are at causal level because they become agents of creation when their time comes. The creation & dissolution events are hard pressed for time because Time itself is in the same state of creation/evolution/dissolution.

At other times things may appear normal or jadam. A beginning practitioner can assuredly meditate on love or other attributes, no objections. I am curious relevant sources and experiences however low or high; important or unimportant.

Regards

Bhadraiah