[Advaita-l] Pancikarana vs. Trvrtkarana (Analysis)

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 04:34:19 CDT 2009

Gentlemen,

With all respects due to the sacred tradition -- I would suggest that as
atmabrahma with the divine gift to be able to observe sagunabrahman in our
worlds, we may have more of a 'seer' in ourselves than we admit !

Who has not a similar tale as this to tell :

'We have had a nameless friction between ourselves, alas, this last few
weeks... yesterday, it flared into a flaming row, which ended with a serious
and truthful exchange of words, which cleared the air, and gave both of us
the feeling of more space : love flowed, we embraced -- and the evening meal
has never tasted so good ! '

I put it to you, ladies and gentlemen of the court, that something in us
knows more of the creative collaboration of the panchikarana through all
worlds than we realise..  ;¬)

(An interesting point is that in this case, fire appeared to be the leading
element in the transformation -- the other elements 'inherent')

Michael