[Advaita-l] Science and the Veda

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 05:20:58 CST 2009

Namaste Shrinivas,

In the light of your replies, am I too bold or too precipitous or too
superficial, in suggesting that Stephen Hawking's Grand Unification Theory
of the 'four forces of the universe' (strong force, weak force,
electro-magneticism, gravity) may indeed be prefigured in the language of
the Veda as read through Advaita ?

Michael