[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jan 10 10:13:34 CST 2009

V Ramani

I am interested in realising the brahman in and around us. This is a very
simple and understandable philosophy. I am trying to understand the
teaching of Shri Adi Shankara. I do not believe in any religion and a pure
advaiti. What is remaining for me is the realisation of Brahman. As
advised by Paramacharya I am doing 24 hours meditation for the past 20
years. The truth of Advaita is to be understood with Biology and all the
sciences, society etc. As brahman is eternal, life of human can also be
eternal by upcoming sciences such as nano technology. Once man becomes
immortal brahman can be realised by everyone in this world.

Sandeep Sharma

I am extremely interested in knowing the depth of Advaita Vedanta. I hope,
this web link will provide me valuable informations on Advaita Vedanta