[Advaita-l] mithya and maya

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 18:08:15 CST 2009

Dear Michaelji,

"Seeing the whole creation as the Self" itself is Jnana. Bhakti is desire to know this reality. Bhakti belongs to mind and hence to Prakriti. Bhakti is desire to escape from the bonds of Prakriti and realise the Purusha, the self , who is not different from the Supreme self.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya