[Advaita-l] Svarita in RV and YV (was Re: SRI SUKTAM - Meaning)

vishwanthan Krishnamoorthy krishvishy at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 15:39:54 CST 2009

right, but what is interesting to know (and I know we dont have any empirical data here) is that if the current vedic recitation practiced largely is not correct (the root for this thread was the common recitation of Sri Suktam being questioned),
then does it mean that the actions (homam etc) have not been bearing the intended fruits?

regards
Vishwam