[Advaita-l] Science and Advaita

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 04:59:16 CST 2009

Dear Ramesh,

That's brilliant ! Thank you for the heads-up..

Such a system of writing and editing should help, both to pin down the
context and system, and also to widen the practical application -- as for
example with the 'Five stages of doubt': relating 'doubt' to Nyaya,
Shankara, and any other interpreter.. That breadth of mind is/was very
apparent in the (not many..) best essays submitted to the 'Encyclopaedia of
Hinduism' -- which hopefully may yet see print..

I hope the admirable John Grimes is asked to participate -- he has that
breadth of reference.