[Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya in October, 2002

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:48:53 CST 2009

> All I was implying was: "Why is it so important for you to anchor to a date
> and call Mahaswami in a fashion that hurt the feeling of the devotees? At

I would request you to show me a single posting from me in the current thread
where I have said anything to hurt feelings of devotees. The only person I have

even mentioned by name is Shrikant Jichkar, a dead Indian politician. I have only

generally described some of the political compulsions in keeping this debate alive,
as opposed to valid and honest, traditional/scholarly disagreements about it.

Regards,

Vidyasankar