[Advaita-l] shudra

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 07:33:40 CDT 2009

I've had this answer of yours for a few days, but I'd like to question it :

Atmajnana may be even rarer than the merit of a human birth (what must we
have done ? Been good dogs ? good snakes ?...) -- but surely atmaseva is
something within our reach and duty, whether identifiable as our varnadharma
or not ?

It asks nothing but to allow atman as witness to all our thoughts and words
and actions ?

Michael :)