[Advaita-l] shudra

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:03:36 CDT 2009

Truly not Knowing Aathma is no bar to being Aathma.  If Being is knowing
then unknowing has no meaning!  Question is: can Being be unknowing?  If the
answer is no then there is no aathma vichaaram.  All our problem arises when
we answer yes!
The sanest advise ever been "summa iru, sollara"  (Just be and dom't talk)!!