[Advaita-l] Multibrowser support on Gitasupersite

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:52:49 CDT 2009

Hari Om,

I'm a little too excited to see this, so kindly ignore if its old news. :)

For people like me, who prefer Linux to Windows, moola shlokAs &
commentaries in Devanagari (and other languages) are available on multiple
browsers, instead of just IE on Gitasupersite (
http://www.gitasupersite.iitk.ac.in/). It is called Gita Supersite 2.0 and
is listed as a beta for now.

(PS: Strangely enough, I'd not tried Opera on Ubuntu Linux earlier until
today, but only Firefox versions and failed. The original site works on
Opera well, just in case).

krishNArpaNamastu,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */