[Advaita-l] Hello

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 07:57:10 CDT 2009

Dear Yogesh,

I think that the list of references alone, shows this to be a well-reasoned
article.

Myself, I like to leave such questions open : by considering, say, two
first-year biology students dissecting the standard frog pinned there on
their boards...

One focusses all his attention on learning from the dissection. The other
also; but he is suffused with wonder at the miracles of Creation revealed in
every detail of that frog's anatomy -- even inert in death..

Both later pass their degree with flying colours. Which student would you
prefer to be ?

Best wishes,
Michael