[Advaita-l] New member introductions (and a couple of older ones I forgot.)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Aug 3 01:07:43 CDT 2009

Kaustubh

I am pursuing Masters in Mechanical Engineering at the University of
Florida, Gainesville, FL USA. I hail from India.

I am 26. All these years I had been interested in the nature of life and
gradually I was drawn towards knowing it through the Sanatan Dharma.
I have been exploring on the different philosophies and trying to trace back
their developments. I stopped tracing back when I learned that these are
basically two philosophies, Advaita Vedanta and others. These days I am
trying to read as much possible about Vedanta, esp. Advaita. Also I am
seeking learned individuals who can guide my in this journey.

Karthik Narayanan

Currently a student of Business Administration at IIT Madras,I am here to
learn Advaita.My other interests include Hatha Yoga,Biking(the one without
engines) and Trivia.

bkmahapatro

Retired Eenior Excecutive of a Navaratna public sector in India. fascinated
in the subject. No great seeker of any particular philosophy.

Jayasankar Vattekkat

I am Jayasankar, now working in Dubai. I want to learn about advaita,
sanathana dharma, hinduism. I am a student of these subject. So kindly please
allow me to join in your email list