[Advaita-l] karma - revisited - I

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 22:52:03 CDT 2008

Namaste,

I assume Shri Bhattacharya’s reply answers your question.

To put it in the X, Y, A terminology:
If X refrains from action A towards Y, someone else, say Z,
will be incited by Ishvara/ prakRti to undertake action A
against Y.

Regards,
Shrinivas

If Arjuna
did not kill them the Kalarupi Lord would have seen to it that the
Kauravas would get what they deserved. But if Arjuna would have failed
to perform his duty it would have been bad for him.
Regards,
Sunil K. Bhattacharjya