[Advaita-l] vedanta, mimamsa, and other lectures in Chennai

MSR abhayambika at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 10:00:15 CDT 2008

If you contact Sri Sundaraman mama in Madras, he will be able to help
you. If I am not mistaken some of the classes happen at his home in
Abhiramapuram.  You will find his address and phone number appended as
signature in his e-mails.   You will find the same in the introductory
e-mail:
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2005-March/036018.html

Some of the lectures of Sri Sastrigal is available as MP3-DVDs you will
find information about this below:
http://www.ambaa.org/audio/GVS_Lectures/index.html

You will also find some more at:
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/mullaivasal/mani_dravid_lectures.html